Rental Terms and Provisions
Large Conference Room/IAE Classroom– Capacity 30 people
Lecture Room/Small Meeting Space– Capacity 10 people
Multipurpose Event Space– Capacity 50 people
Small Conference Room/Fashion Room– Capacity 10 people
Shared Work Space– Capacity 10 people
Performance Room– Capacity 30 people
(Roughly 140 people can be in the Loft at one time.)
- All of the IAEOU individual rooms are available for rent to the general public 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a flat rate of $50.00 an hour with a 2 hour minimum.
- You can book a single room, multiple rooms at once, or the entire facility. (Please Specify your needs in the form on this page)
- If you wish to rent the entire facility, we offer this at a rate of $1000 for 3 hours. Each additional hour will cost $400.
- If hosting a large party and renting out the entire facility, we have certain alcohol and time restrictions as well as extra fees for security in the building.
- Please note in your request the time you wish to rent so we can discuss these details if this pertains to you.
- The last rental of the evening must be for a 2 hour slot starting at 10 pm. At 12am the building must be vacated by non-members.
- After filling out the request form above, we will contact you with our available times according to your request. We will then discuss the details of what you need, what the event is, etc.
- Then you will receive a rental agreement to sign regarding your rental.
- 50% of the total rental fees are due at the time of booking as a security deposit. Rentals may be made at any time (even during the week of the event) although there is no guarantee of being able to provide you with your optimal time slot.
Cancelling a Booking
In the event you cancel your rental one week or less prior to the event, we will retain your security deposit, however, if you must cancel, you may cancel at any time prior to one week before the event by contacting Laura@iaeou.me and you will receive 25% of your deposit back.